MARIN B. DONNELLY
Marin Donnelly is an experienced attorney who helps clients navigate dissolutions of marriage, paternity, modification, and adoption matters. She devotes 100% of her practice exclusively to marital and family law.
She previously served as an associate attorney representing numerous clients in a variety of family law cases. She is skilled at leading mediations and hearings to seek favorable settlements and rulings for her clients. As a law clerk, she assisted attorneys by conducting legal research and drafting a variety of motions and answers to discovery, specifically in the areas of insurance defense and commercial litigation. Her background also includes work as a Legislative Fellow in the Florida House of Representatives Majority Office and as a court-appointed volunteer service for the Florida Guardian ad Litem Office Circuit 2 advocating for children who are involved in court proceedings, frequently because of alleged abuse or neglect.
Marin graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication from the University of Florida, where she was selected to the Order of Omega Honor Society and Florida Cicerones. She earned a Juris Doctor from the Florida State University College of Law and served as a Student Ambassador for the Admissions Office and as LitiGators President.
Marin has been licensed by The Florida Bar since 2022.
- Sessums Black P.A., Associate Attorney, present
- Thompson, Crawford, Brown & Smiley, Law Clerk/Associate Attorney, January 2022–September 2023
- DSK Law, Summer Law Clerk, May 2021–August 2021
The Florida Bar (2022-Present)
- Young Lawyers Division, Member (2022–Present)
Hillsborough County Bar Association (2022–Present)
Stanns Givens Family Law Inn of Tampa (2023–Present)
- Florida Guardian ad Litem Office Circuit 2, Advocate, August 2020 – August 2021
- Florida State University College of Law, 2022, Juris Doctor
- University of Florida, 2019, Magna Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication
- Florida, 2022