LORRI L. ROWELL
Areas Of Practice – 100% of Practice Devoted to Family Law
Phone: (813) 251-9200 Ext. 124
Lorri L. Rowell earned her Paralegal/Legal Assistant Certificate in 1999 from Blackstone Career Institute (f/k/a Blackstone School of Law).
During her over twenty years as a paralegal, Lorri has worked in a broad range of areas of law including state and federal criminal law, family law, corporate law, military law, personal injury, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, probate, collections, general civil litigation, and appellate law. Lorri has most recently focused on the area of family law.
Lorri joined Sessums Black, PA in 2013 as one of the firm’s paralegals devoting herself 100% to the area of marital and family law.
Lorri is an active member of the Tampa Bay Paralegal Association whose mission includes setting the standard for excellence for the paralegal profession through its work on regulations, ethics, and education.
- Sessums Black, PA (Tampa, FL) (2013-present)
- The Solomon Law Group (Tampa, FL) (2006-2013)
- Cohen, Jayson & Foster, PA (Tampa, FL) (2004-2006)
- McDonald & Shearer, PA (Lakeland, FL) (1999-2004)
- Fuhrer, Flournoy, Hunter & Morton, PA (Alexandria, LA) (1997-1999)
- Jack E. Carter, PA (Fayetteville, NC) (1993-1997)
- The Law Office of Richard C. Peper, PA (Jacksonville, FL) (1991-1993)
- Law Office of Peter R. Mayer, PA (Lakeland, FL) (1988-1991)
- Hunter, Naser, Corda & Evans (Lakeland, FL) (1987-1988)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Association of Legal Assistants (2014-present)
- Tampa Bay Paralegal Association (2013-present)
Certifications & Accreditations:
- Notary Public State of Florida
- Blackstone Career Institute
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant Certificate